Whether you are a native, a transplant or a visitor, we are glad you are here for “We’re on the way”. Weimar is a small rural town on I-10 between Houston and San Antonio. The Weimar Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is located at 109 E. Main. We will be happy to serve your information needs, whether it is about the town or the Chamber. Complimentary maps, phone books and visitor guides are available.
Our Chamber of Commerce was formed many years ago. The current purpose of the non-profit business organization is to advance the commercial, industrial, civic and general interests of citizens and businesses located in this area. Our Board of Directors meet once a month on the second Wednesday of the month at noon at City Hall.
Please use this site in planning your search about the community. We feel we have something to offer everyone. We are sure that you will enjoy visiting our website and invite you to give us your feedback.
There are many reasons to become a member of the Weimar Area Chamber of Commerce:
- Offered ribbon cutting/welcoming if you are a new business, a relocation or an expansion with coverage by the local newspaper
- Listed automatically on our website with all the details about you business, with you controlling updated information and linked to your own site
- Placed in the categorized Visitor’s Guide that is distributed throughout the area
- Given a referral through our business referral program
- Offered a place to display business cards, brochures and fliers in our lobby
- Granted networking occasions with other business owners at the annual meeting, banquet and other events
- Given the opportunity to be part of programs that promote the community and your business.
- Redeem Weimar Bucks